Webinar: Tax Engine Implementation Basics with M&D Partner Allison Rule and Wolters Kluwer CPA David Rubenstein
Tax Engine Implementation Basics
Wednesday, December 06, 2023 AT 3:00 – 3:45 PM EST
In today’s ever-evolving regulatory landscape, it is crucial for businesses to effectively manage their indirect tax, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and compliance.
In this webinar, Allison Rule, Partner at Marashlian & Donahue, PLLC, The CommLaw Group, and David Rubenstein, CPA, the communications tax expert from Wolters Kluwer, will guide you through the intricate process of implementing a tax engine for communications service providers, covering:
- Product catalog creation and optimization
- Tax mapping basics
- Unique issues with mapping certain services
- Implementation of mapping decisions
- Recommendations on how to keep your mapping current
- Using CCH SureTax tools and resources
By the end of this webinar, you will be well-equipped with the knowledge and communications tax strategies needed to embark on a successful tax engine implementation journey.